Title: Marketing Manager
Location: Midtown New York City
Talener is a full-service Technology Staffing Firm. Founded in 2007, we have roughly 75 employees across our offices in New York, Los Angeles, San Francisco and Boston, are continuously expanding and were ranked by Crain’s in 2012 as the 8thBest Place to Work in NYC. We are looking to hire our 1stMarketing resource to help us achieve our next level of growth by driving our core message of Specialization, Localization, Customer Service, Delivery of Results and Openness & Transparency.
The candidate will work closely with the Talener team to create, implement and measure the success of a comprehensive marketing, communications and public relations program that will enhance the company’s image and position within the marketplace and the general public and facilitate internal and external communications. The ideal candidate will be an outgoing, creative and detail-oriented individual with high personal standards and hands-on work style. The position requires an individual who is comfortable managing multiple tasks and deadlines simultaneously, adjusting priorities as needed, and executing on Marketing initiatives and working at a varying pace.
The ideal candidate will be expected to:
- implement national and local marketing strategies to help grow revenue and drive more candidates to our Agencies;
- enforce the Company’s mission statement;
- gather customer and candidate feedback to help increase customer service and repeat business;
- improve SEO, lead a website redesign, increase functionality and traffic of/to our site;
- help launch new offices in new cities and further reach out to local communities;
- improve the company’s Social Media and Social Recruiting presence;
- improve all company facing events, documents and presentations;
- create a metrics-based ROI for all Marketing initiatives including Job Boards and Event spending;
- develop content for distribution;
- establish a marketing budget, initiatives, deliverables for 2014 and beyond;
- grow with the company, take advantage of internal resources and eventually build a broader team.
Qualities / Qualifications:
The successful candidate will be an outgoing, detail-oriented team player who thrives in a fast-paced and ever-changing environment. Additional desired qualifications include:
- At least 5 years of experience
- Bachelor’s degree in a field like Marketing, Communications, Public Relations and/or Advertising
- Must possess strong organizational skills and attention to detail (Juggling lots of balls)
- Self-sufficient individual, as this is our 1st Marketing hire
- Confidence in their decision-making ability
- Extensive experience using Google Analytics
- Excellent verbal, written skills and interpersonal skills
- Website experience with HTML and CMS knowledge
We offer a competitive salary, Company-paid medical and dental plans, a 401(k) program, commuter and gym benefits.
If you are interested and qualified in this opportunity please send your resume and compensation history to Michael Dsupin at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information about Talener, visit us at www.Talener.com http://twitter.com/talenergroup