March 5, 2013 by David S
Job Title: Android Developer
My client is a rapidly growing startup in the NYC area that creates social platforms for music and gaming. They are looking for an Android developer to join their rapidly growing digital team and work on developing their latest applications. You will be responsible for developing prototypes of new technology and services. You are expected to conduct code review to ensure “industry standard” level of code quality. You will have to interface closely with other teams to design, develop and maintain existing and new products. They need a self-starter with the ability to work both independently and as part of a team on multiple projects in a fast paced environment.
- Build and maintain feature on Android applications
- Develop prototypes and “proof of concept” for new mobile services
- Review code and architecture of mobile applications
- BS in Computer Science
- Android Development Experience
- 2+ years of application development experience on the Android platform
- Full lifecycle development experience
Please direct all resumes to David Schulman at email@example.com. Currently only candidates local to the NYC area will be considered.